Through the use of our services and/or browsing of our Website, you declare that you are at least eighteen (18) years of age. Please remember that when you leave our Website to go to another website, your browsing and interactions on any other website, including websites which have a link from our Website, are subject to that website's own rules and policies.
What information we collect and how we collect it
When you visit our Website, we may receive, collect and store any information you enter on our Website or provide us in any other way. This may include:
* Personal Information that you choose to share with us when you register on our Website, subscribe to emails, newsletters and offers and which you provide to us when using our services, including information entered onto our Website and included in your comments, reviews or other interactions.
* Where you are utilising our online payment facility, we may store (via ourselves or our appointed payment processor) your credit and debit card details on a secure encrypted basis. When you conduct a transaction on our Website, as part of the process, we collect Personal Information you give us such as your name, address and email address. Your Personal Information will be used for the specific reasons as stated only.
* If you choose to communicate with us, we may record the fact that you have contacted us and may retain the content of your communication, together with your contact details and our responses.
* We may collect the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet. We may use software tools to measure and collect session information, such as page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, and methods used to browse away from the page.
Why we collect such Personal Information
We collect such Non-personal and Personal Information for the following purposes:
1. To provide and operate our services;
2. To provide our users with ongoing customer assistance;
3. To be able to contact our site visitors and users with general or personalised service-related notices and promotional messages;
4. To create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and/or inferred Non-personal Information, which we may use to provide and improve our services;
5. To comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
How we store, use, share and disclose our site visitors’ Personal Information
Our Website is hosted on the Wix.com platform. Wix.com provides us with the online platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data may be stored through Wix.com’s data storage, databases and the general Wix.com applications. They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall. All direct payment gateways offered by Wix.com and used through our Website adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers. For further information on this please refer to Wix.com’s own privacy policies.
How we communicate with our site visitors
We may contact you to notify you regarding your account, to troubleshoot problems with your account, to resolve a dispute, to collect fees or monies owed, to poll your opinions through surveys or questionnaires, to send updates about our company, or as otherwise necessary to contact you to enforce applicable national laws, and any agreement we may have with you. For these purposes we may contact you via email, telephone, text messages, and postal mail.
If you have subscribed to our mailing list, your email address will be stored and your communication preferences managed via MailChimp. You can unsubscribe from our mailing list at any time, either by using the ‘unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of our emails, or by contacting us to request your removal from the list. For further information on this please refer to MailChimp’s own privacy policies.
By subscribing to our mailing list, you are opting in to receive email communications from us regarding our newsletter, our events, special offers, updates and other communications that relate to Social Studio London. Our mailing list is kept for our own marketing purposes and is not shared with third parties.
Our Website is hosted on the Wix.com platform, which uses certain monitoring and tracking technologies (such as cookies, beacons, pixels, tags and scripts). These technologies are used in order to maintain, provide and improve services on an ongoing basis, and in order to provide site visitors and users with a better experience. For further information on this please refer to Wix.com’s own privacy policies.
Questions and our contact information
If you would like to access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, please email us at: or write to us at: Social Studio London, International House, 24 Holborn Viaduct, CITY OF LONDON, London EC1A 2BN.