TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before you complete any transactions via our Website. Your continued use of our Website constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
* This Website (www.socialstudio.london) is operated by Social Studio London, whose registered office is at International House, 24 Holborn Viaduct, CITY OF LONDON, London EC1A 2BN.
* We reserve the right to amend these Terms and Conditions from time to time, so please review these regularly.
* We make every effort to keep our Website up to date, but cannot guarantee its accuracy. We reserve the right at any time and without prior notice to make changes and corrections to the site or to make parts or all of it unavailable.
* Unless otherwise stated, the contents of this Website are copyrighted materials of Social Studio London and all rights are reserved. The contents may not be used, transmitted or reproduced without our prior written permission. They may not be further reproduced, copied or transmitted in any way. You may not reproduce any part of the Website.
* All services shown on the Website are subject to availability and the images and/or descriptions of the services on the Website are for illustrative purposes only and actual services may vary from those images and/or descriptions.
* All information provided about our services aims to be accurate, complete and not misleading in any way but if you need any further clarification, please get in touch with us at
* By registering with Social Studio London, you guarantee that you are at least 21 years old – your proof of age may be checked at our events. By registering, you also agree that you are responsible for your account security, your password and any activities on your account. You agree to notify us of any unauthorised use of your name or password that comes to your attention. We cannot be held responsible if you do not protect your password or account.
* Tickets you purchase are for personal use and cannot be exchanged, transferred or sold on for profit. Breach of this condition will entitle us to cancel the tickets without prior notification, refund, compensation or liability.
* It is the customers’ responsibility to ensure they have noted the correct details, including time, date and location, for our events.
* If for any reason we have to reschedule or cancel an event that you are booked in to, we will notify you using the contact details provided by you during your ticket purchase. It is your responsibility to check that all details have been entered correctly and that our email communications to you are not being held by your spam filter.
* Cancellations and refunds may be permitted as stated at the time of booking. Our standard policy for ticket refunds is up to 7 days prior to an event.
* Promotional codes are valid only for a limited period of time and may be withdrawn by us at any time. Only one promotional code may be used per order, and unless otherwise stated they are not valid in conjunction with any other promotion, sale, discount or offer. We reserve the right to refuse orders if we deem a promotional code is invalid. For refunds on purchases made using a promotional code, these will be given for the actual price paid after the discount is applied. All attendees who use a promotional code agree
to join our mailing list to receive our newsletters and information about our upcoming events.
* We are not liable for any loss or damages suffered as a result of any use of this site or of any products or services ordered on it and we accept no responsibility for the effect that use of this site has upon your computer or mobile device.
* We cannot vouch for the suitability or accuracy of the content of any other sites linked to from this site, and you use them at your own risk. Any reference to linked sites or to third-party companies, products or services by name does not constitute or imply its endorsement by us.
* We accept no responsibility whatsoever for any loss, damage or harm of any kind suffered at or in connection with any of our events including loss, damage or theft of any personal property. All our customers and attendees of our events take responsibility for their own actions and safety.